12.03.2011

Christkindlmarkt 2011: Day 9

Friday December 2: Day 9

The day started out great, dad was on the morning news at Christmas City Village. Somehow he still managed to get a plug in for Chistkindlmarkt, bravo!

I had about a half dozen customers comment on his morning spot. He did me so proud!

The day for me was mediocre. I expected better from this Friday based on previous years but it wasn't bad at all. It was a very solid day, with a decent amount of people.

Many of my counterparts are still cranky. I wish some of them had the common sense to stop complaining about customers (or the lack thereof) when there s actually a customer in the booth. Some of them are costing me and other crafters sales and if it happens again today I am going to go ballistic. The lack of professionalism appalls me. I am doing my best to hide in my booth and stay out of it except for checking in with a few of my closet friends. I know I have to do a better job at it too and that is my goal for the next two days.

No comments: