12.09.2011

Christkindlmarkt 2011: Day 12

Well today sucked, but because of personal reasons, not because of sales.

My kitty is sick, and I don't think GinSue will make it until Monday (when we have the vet visiting to euthanize her). I was a wreck all morning and on the verge of tears all day. I don't pray often, but I stood in my booth praying to "not loose my shit" today". It worked. I was blessed with friends who gave me things to do (planning a 2012 vacation) and lots of customers, and sales to boot. so my mind was kept busy and my hands were kept busy and I made it through the day.

I forgot my money at the show, so I hope it is still there when I get in today, so I have no idea what my sales were. I forgot my inventory list, so I have to try and remember what I need to bring in today too.

Ginny is more sick today. I don't want C to come home from his trip and find her gone, but I hope that she passes over soon so she is a kitten again in whatever heaven cats go to.

No comments: