12.05.2011

Christkindlmarkt 2011: Day 11

Sunday December 4

Whoo Hoo, a good day all around. Both dad and I had two very strong, solid sales days. He called me around three to tell me he was doing good despite his cold. I am hoping having a few days off will let him recuperate and help him feel better.

Some of my neighbors who have been complaining about slow sales now say they are up, others are up from last year as well, and still others who can't stop complaining are "up but it should be better than this"... really??? Be serious now people!!!!

I even made a few sales of some knitted things at Indiemade since my knitting friends had a booth there.

Gonna be a busy week, have to get inventory ready for a new store opening in Easton, and we vend Tuesday at Mulhenberg College. I have a few Christmas gifts I need to get knitting, and sachets to make.....

No rest for the weary this week :)

No comments: