12.12.2011

Christkindlmarkt 2011: Day 15

Just a few things to say about today...

Much better than expected. Sales were brisk and I finally started seeing some of the "regulars" come out in larger numbers. Maybe the cold finally drove everyone inside to shop.

Odd sales... three shave mugs... in a row...hardy ever sell three a day and then to have them right after one another...just an odd start to the day.

To the person who stole a bar of soap from me...I saw you...I know what you look like...I only didn't run you down because my booth was too full for me to get out of it...probably the reason why you stole it in the first place..learn some patience, wait your turn in line...

To those artisans who are up in sales.. I am happy for you, it couldn't be happening to nicer people. To those of us who are down but accepting it with an "it is what it is" mentality, you are my heroes, I learn how to make the best out of a not great situation from you, thank you. And to those who are down and can't stop botching and wining over it, get over it and get over yourself, you will look back in a few months and be embarrassed by your words and actions. And if you are not you should be more ashamed of yourselves. You get what you put out into the world and spreading unhappiness and being cranky only gets you back people who are unhappy and cranky, and those are the ones browsing not shopping. You are getting what you are giving out.

And those are my thoughts for the day!

No comments: