12.05.2011

Christkindlmarkt 2011: Day 10

Saturday December 3

Now this is more like it! It was a very good day. Now it was not as great as 2010, but that was one of the highest attended days ever, but it was good enough that I am now running neck and neck with my 2009 numbers.

Last year was terrific, you couldn't wipe the happy off my face, but when I went back and looked, it was way up from 2009, so far up that I certainly couldn't expect 2011 to keep pace or exceed it. So now I am right on target as if 2010 never existed and I base my sales expectations and growth expectations on 2009 numbers.

Perfect. Right where I want to be.

Then add on all of dad's hard work at Christmas City Village and sales for the year will hit target projections and we can pay off some debt and start next year with enough money in the bank to pay bills, pay show fees, and start making soap. As long as the next three weeks go as planned. I big storm will mess these hopes all up but I think the weather looks good.

But I am finally happy, smiling, and not scared as hell.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

fingers crossed for you guys
you are so brave to go for your dreams and i'm proud of you
and your dad rocks
andyour dh too
thinking of you and your dh for yuor kitty