11.20.2011

Christkindlmarkt 2011: Day 3

Saturday November 19th: Day 3

OMG I think I am in a black hole... of wait, a black hole attracts things with a powerful gravitational force, I need to look up what repels things, like customers, because I don't have any.

So if I am lucky this weekend I will make in four days what I averaged in 1 last year. Seriously. Four days. OMG.

I know of two crafters who had things stolen from them so far. It may be because it has been so slow we are are not properly manning our booths, we are off chatting with our friends, eating, or doing other work.. or there just could be a higher than average loss rate this year due to the weak economy.

But the highlight of my day was that Gabe came and helped. He is very good in the booth and I think he will be a big help as the days get busier. It was good to have a trial run on this slower day so we can work together better on the really crazy ones. See I have faith, there are crazy ones to come. I pray there are crazy ones to come.

No comments: