8.30.2010

Busy Week

It has been a busy week. Monday I tore down the tent at Folk Fest and Tuesday I did my best to catch up on paperwork, write up my huge list of things to do, and rest some.

Wednesday I went to B's while dad did the PPL Farm Market.

Thursday we started making soap, rejuvenation was first on the list of things to do, and in the afternoon dad did the Bethlehem Farm Market. That night K & M arrived for their visit so I sat up with them kinda late and chatted.

Friday was Vanilla-Hazelnut day in the morning and dad did the Bath Farm Market in the afternoon. C worked from home, a bad case of poison ivy had popped up and I prescribed three showers a day with pine tar soap and a good slathering of calamine lotion in between for good measure. K & M went to breakfast with me & dad and then went off for their day of adventure. My day ended with some Chinese for dinner and a few episodes of Bones :)

Saturday meant to be a day with K & M, but alas, the poison ivy would have made for an uncomfortable day of walking around. So we got things done around home, including some gardening, but mainly lots of paperwork and napping. Dad did a craft fair at Zion Wesleyan Church in Bath (almost Nazareth). Unfortunately it wasn't the little gem of a show I hoped it would be, but the day wasn't a waste either for him. Dinner was baked potatoes with all the fixings, not exactly balanced, but pretty yummy anyways.

Sunday started with lots of plans. Plans to go to dinner at one place, then plans changed to another, and yet still a third before me, C, K, M, B & M could all eat together. It was great everyone getting all together and I am really glad that we could show M show much we all care about K and miss her terribly. The afternoon was really just chilling and watching a movie (BTW, The Road is good, but depressing!!). Dad and I made some Bay Rum soap and some special order Gardener's Soap before I left with everyone for lunch and he finished up the days soap.

It was a really good, but but busy. This week really isn't much different. Good thing it ends with a long weekend. Too bad it starts with a dentist appointment in a few hours. First.Cavity.Ever. Guess I gotta go brush my teeth and take a shower :(

No comments: