8.09.2010

Musikfest 2010- 3 days down, 7 to go!

Friday started off a little slow. I was worried that the economy finally had reached as far as Musikfest and that besides the great weather, I was in for a long, boring show...

But Saturday and Sunday proved me wrong... can I just say.. BEST WEEKEND EVAH!!! First, I was the recipient of all kinds of soapy love, from the fans of the shaving soap, to the bath fizzy fanatics, my regular customers were out in full force and showing the love! THANK YOU!!! Every time you come in to the both and share your delight, it helps me make sales to new customers. Your testimonials really not only help me feel great on a long hot day, but help spread the word, and that is the best form of marketing a gal can ask for!

I was also interviewed for an upcoming TV show and will let you know when it will be on as soon as I know!

Soaps flew off the table, and if you love the Blue Lagoon, there is a serious chance I will sell out by the end of the show! You are also keeping my friend Bebe busy, as she will need to throw more soap dishes after this is done for sure, they are such a hit! And mom will need to speed up on the knitting, because washcloths seem the be the rage this year too :)

Of course there are always things that can be improved upon, and I wish this year the area was less dusty, I am afraid to think of all the grime I am breathing in, yuck... and of course I wish there was more and better monitored parking nearby. But as a whole this show is run very well and I just hang on for the ride.

So stop on by, say hello, spread the soapy love, and have fun at the fest!!!

No comments: