8.19.2010

PFF & Mulhenberg.. all at once

Yesterday I started the day setting up for the Philly Folk Fest. I have a great spot over by the information booth so I think I will get a lot of traffic. It was an easy set up, I only put up the tent, and will go back today to put up inventory.

The summer festival at Mulhenberg started last night and was the best Wednesday that I remember in a log time. I think the weather was perfect and since there were fewer crafters this year there was space for people to move in the isles more and not feel pushed through.

I had a great time, dad maned the booth, and I played some bingo, bought some books, some glass jars, and got dinner. I really had a wonderful time last night despite my allergies killing me.

My allergies are going absolutely crazy. I can barely breathe and dad is the same way. The dust at Musikfest really got to me and I just can't get it out of my system. I walked from the festival last night to the nearest grocery store to get me something to take. I slept fine, but got up and the snotworks started again...

Wlel I have a few things to do before I can get out of here and down to the Folk Fest so I better get going!

No comments: