8.16.2010

Musikfest 2010- All Done!

Musikfest 2010 is officially done and all I have left to do is to tear down the tent and clean up the displays for the next show. This year was the dustiest, grubbiest, dirtiest, fest that I can remember and my displays and table covers can attest to that. I am pretty sure they will need to be washed twice to get all the grime out.

Even with the rain, sales finished strong and I have experienced my best sales ever. I got to barter with some of my colleagues for wonderful pottery, jewelry, and glass work. I also have a small pile of craft show invitations/applications to go through and look at and try and squeeze into the schedule.

The list of things to do is currently amazing and overwhelming. I am trying to get some rest the next few days in between completing some stuff. I have a small list of special orders, quite a bit of inventory to make, a huge pile of mail to go through, a shop to finish cleaning up (since the water heater exploded last week and left a mess), and a garden to tend. Whew, that list makes me tired just writing it!

Oh, did I mention all I want to do right now is nap??

OK, it is 7:10 am. I have to get going so I can get that tent torn down before the rain starts again.

No comments: