8.13.2010

Big Little Fans

I LOVE my biggest, littlest fans- the kids. And I have so much trouble keeping all the names and ages straight and understanding the smallest ones is so hard (they can talk so quietly)..

But yesterday Gabe came to help me for an hour. He has been asking for three years if he can help in the booth, and finally he is old enough and tall enough to do so. He spent an hour with me, bagging orders, meeting other crafts people, and generally getting tons of questions answered. I had a blast and hope he stops in next year for an hour or two as well!

Emily is a new friend this year and her bubbly personality and joyous inquisitiveness just melts my heart. This is the second time I met her this year and each time is such a joy. Yesterday I answered he questions about what Patchouli is and how I make the colors in the soap... Such fun!

Little Sophie and her big sister came by. Lip balms are their favorites! Mom says they come ask to visit me by name, amazing!

So even though it rained outside, there was sunshine in my heart all day!

No comments: