8.02.2010

Some time to relax!

This past week has been great overall. Except for Wednesday when I forgot I was supposed to have lunch with B and she drove all the way to my house! Whoops!!

The week has been full of getting things done but on a slow schedule, which is nice because the next few weeks get pretty crazy so I enjoy the ability to rest a bit. I wish my allergies would calm down, then I could actually breathe and enjoy the day some, instead I just seem to sleep through the day.

We made some soap and I am all caught up on the list of things to make. I also made lotion bars, so we are all set! So nice to go into a few big shows without a huge deficit in inventory already.

The Farm Markets have been doing well. Plaza Growers Market is just small and not the venue for us, I don't think we will be back next year. Bethlehem is doing OK, it is steady and we are growing slowly. I think after a year of local shows this market will be better next year for us. We can promote it as someplace we are and people can save shipping by going over to get stuff there. But the big surprise is the Bath Market. It is FANTASTIC and growing every week. I love the vibe of the place, and it is where I get my groceries each week now.

So today I am catching up on some paperwork, having that lunch with B, and enjoying the fact that my allergies are subsiding!!!

No comments: