5.29.2006

May 22-28 Week 21

This week was mostly about getting prepped and ready for Mayfair and really getting prepped for the move.

Monday I mostly worked on homework- I am trying to get stuff done in a few days rather than working on stuff a little at a time. Mondays and Thursdays seem to be working out well so far.

Tuesday- I finished making and wrapping all of the lotion bars that I can make right now. It gives me a pretty big stock of them too, enough for the next few months for sure.

Wednesday- I wasn’t feeling well so I sat and worked on my web site all day. The redesign is almost done. I need to get pictures into my shopping cart, finish a few pages (like contact me, and an events calendar) and set up my USPS account for shipping. It isn’t pretty, but its up and it runs as is…. And the fact that its ugly should get me off my butt and keep me working on it!

Thursday: more homework- packed the van for Mayfair and went and set up.

Friday: printed signs for the show, ran my errands, worked on my web page some (Finished my faq page), and did the show (and that’s another post)

Saturday and Sunday: Mayfair……

No comments: