5.08.2006

May 1-May 7th- Week 18

Well, its official, we have found a house- we put in an offer, it was countered, and we accepted. Pending the inspections it looks like we will be closing June 9th, and then starting the move. I am HATING the idea of moving , again, about 12 months from the last time I moved. Moving is something I seem to do a lot of. I moved three times in college, three times in Vegas, another four times in Florida, and now three times in PA- 13 times since ’92. OK, so about once a year on average. How anyone keeps up with me I’ll just have to guess, whew, I’m tired just thinking about it.

So here’s the weeks recap:
Monday: Bills & work on my web page. I tried doing homework but I just can’t get this stuff figured out.
Tuesday: blog, put the offer in on the house, order the last of the supplies I’ll be ordering till after the move, and do some more work on my web site. My new site is coming along nicely, and I am almost done with my shopping cart. It really just needs some set up tweaking and some pictures. I should have it done way before the move, I hope..
Wednesday: Tried homework again. Glad class is almost over. Then two more to go till break, I am so tired of school its not even funny. I think the only thing keeping me going is the thought of paying back student loans…eeek….
Thursday: Started labeling some new stuff and getting ready for the MLAC show…
Friday: Errands- had to go to Lowes to get indoor carpet to cover the ground at this weekends show- they were out- of the stuff that C bought just 4 days before- so we had to go to Q’town to get it later that night.
Saturday and Sunday: Strawberry Festival- Peddler’s Village- Lahaska, PA.

No comments: