11.30.2005

Holiday Boutique- Brown School- recap

Holiday Boutique- Brown School- recap

Best Sellers:
Soap: Lavender, Pomegranate
Lotion Bars: Autumn Amber
Lip Balm: Chocolate Truffle

Observations: My cousin's son attends this school and she attended this boutique for me because I was in PA and its in NY and I had a ton of other things to do. However, I think that she wanted to/ expected to do better, but the volume of sales personally pleasantly surprised me. The boutique itself is only for a few hours (like 4) on a Friday afternoon. It is set up so that when parents home to pick up their kids, they can come in and shop for a bit, and the kids can do a little shopping too. To put it into perspective, she sold only 1/3 less at this 4-hour show, than I did in 13 days at the Holiday Craft Boutique in Chalfont. It was also the first show that I had out a new product that I am working on: Lip Gloss. They sold quite well: as much lip-gloss as lip balm. It solidified that in the New Year I am going to make a final decision on what flavors I will be making and I will be adding them to my lineup of products for '06.

No comments: