11.21.2005

Week 46 Accomplishments

Monday:
Home from NY, Visited my cousin B for a few minutes. She is selling for me at a boutique at her son's school this Friday so I also had to drop off inventory. Stopped and visited with J and got a good portion of my Christmas shopping done. This is good because usually I am so stressed by Christmas that I am sick to my stomach with the dread of going shopping. The rest I will do on line or at Chriskindlemarkt. Once I got home I ran some errands- like going to the post office, but that was about it.

Tuesday: Made soap, ordered some needed supplies, paid bills, made an appointment for my car to be looked at, went to the bank and updated this blog. I also did a bunch of homework that I hadn't gotten done while I was away.

Wednesday: B came over to help me. She edged soaps while I made soap and got some orders ready. I also got inventory for a store ready to go. My contact was killing me so I had to take it out and fend one eyed all day. I could have put on my glasses byt they annoy me, I am always knocking them off, and they make me a little sea sick, so I am better off with only one contact in.

Thursday: B came over again, she finished edging the soaps and she wrapped all the bath fizzys. This gave me an accurate idea of what I need to make in the next week before all the chaos starts. When C came home we emptied the car of all the stuff from the last show, and when B's husband got out of work, we all went to dinner. I also got soap made- 4 batches of basic soap and a few batches of fragranced as well.

Friday: I started out bringing the truck in for a service that I thought would take 15 minutes and sat there for 2 hours. Glad I brought some homework to do. I still have to bring it back next week. My tailgate sometimes doesn't go down and they think there is something electrical going on with it. All I can say is that my dealerships service department has the same ability to communicate with me as a dead fish does. I am not sure how they keep their 5-star rating, because they are just awful! I got home, made more soap, and just generally tried to catch up on things to do.

Saturday: We had a bunch of general running around to do and I stated feeling ill. Sore throat and stuffy. We managed to have a little fun exploring a few places on the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail. Most of the stuff isn't all that good, but we did find a few that we liked. The rest of the day I worked on homework- am trying to get ahead so it is easier during Chriskindlmarkt. I also have two big papers due in one class so I am trying to make sure I have plenty of time to write them.

Sunday: I stayed in bed most of the day just trying to get better, This sore throat could go both ways- either stop in a day, or lay me flat on my back. I don't have time for the latter so I took the day to lay around, do homework, and watch the last NASCAR race of the season. C will be so happy that he doesn't have to listen to vroom-vroom all Sunday afternoon for a few months. LOL!

No comments: