11.28.2005

Week 47 Accomplishments

The week was filled with me slowly getting sicker and sicker and then finally fighting it off, only to give it to C, who most likely will give it back to me in a mutated, more ornery form than it started.
Monday was spent fighting the ills. I tried my best to get things done and succeeded to a small degree. I finished the whole week of algebra homework I had to do, so I didn't have to think about it over the weekend at all.
Tuesday, J came and we worked. She made a ton (ok about 500) bath fizzys and I finished labeling product for the Main Line Arts Center show, as well as started to clean up my workspace some and get some orders shipped out. C came down and helped make 4 batches of basic soap, so those will be ready to go as soon as I have time to make soap again.
Wednesday: T came and wrapped the fizzys. I packed for my weekend craft show and she helped me out by ironing table covers and such.
Thursday was Thanksgiving. I just gotta say: I love the Honey Baked Ham Company- because they do Turkey too! And the fixings! So it was an easy Thursday. C packed the van in the evening and we slept a bunch and watched TV. So mellow!
Friday-Sunday- The first weekend of Chriskindlemarkt

No comments: