7.30.2006

July 24-30 Week 30

This week we changed our plans. We were going to go to Vermont to check out a boutique style craft show, but with the pressing amount of things I needed to get done for show season, the huge amount of stuff to do around the house, and the fact that C starts a new job on Monday (actually same job, same place, just for a new company), sit just made sense to stay home and get stuff done. I got to get some inventory done and C just did bunches of stuff around the house, and got to relax some too.

Monday: unloaded the van from the show. Went to AC Moore with J. They are carrying a huge ball of cotton yarn for only $10 now. I picked one up and will keep going back with my weekly 40% off coupon till I pick up all the colors. It makes nice bath mitts and will make quite a few of them too. Went to the bank and made my deposit- I also changed my address and ordered checks. Went to both post offices. I needed to make sure that my old PO box was being forwarded- which it is. J and I went to see Cars- it was too funny!!! I don’t see enough movies. I need to start bringing myself to see things that I want to see during the day once in a while.

Tuesday: B and I went to CDM Wholesale. She is on a show committee and needed to check things out in order to try and cut down on the amount of buy/sell at the show. We also went to the Flower and Craft Warehouse. We had a great lunch and a lot of fun. When I got home I started labeling lip balms.

Wednesday: Went to Out of Our Hands and updated my inventory (except bath fizzys) and then came home and almost finished those darn lip balms.

Thursday: Lip balms complete! C and I met J at the outlet mall and hung out for the day. I got a new pair of shoes which are really comfortable and I also picked up my mom’s birthday present- so now I don’t have to worry about that! C bought J a really nice purse. I joked it was her “happy graduation, happy birthday, glad you’re out of the military, sorry you’re moving, don’t expect anything else for Christmas” present… but its really just cuz we love her and C liked thinking that she will have something with her every day that will remind her that she is loved.

Friday: Worked on bath salts, went to the grocery store, stopped at Lowes, and J came for the night as she drove home to Michigan for little K’s birthday party.

Saturday: We set up the new tent, I worked on bath salts, back to AC Moore for more yarn, to Lay-Z-Boy to pick out furniture, Target for cat litter, did laundry, and vacuumed.

Sunday: Waterproofed the tent and finished the bath salts. Started putting together samplers and just about finished K’s poncho I have been knitting her. I took a nap in the afternoon, so now I am wide awake and doing stuff when I should be asleep.

No comments: