7.03.2006

June 25-July 1- Week 26

Sunday-Wednesday- Trip to Florida

Thursday: We all went through our things that we brought back from Florida. A few more bags to Goodwill, lots of trash, and lots of laundry. I also tried to get caught up on bills and paperwork that had sat while I was gone.

Friday: We took the van back to the rental place and then went over to the old house and picked up a bunch of stuff that was still there. It will be empty soon- but it is mostly clean at least. The phone finally works in the new house, but I lost some messages that I was saving to call back when I returned, oops!

Saturday: We started the shop arrangement. I was happy to lean that my basement window faces the right way for me to be able to get XM signal. The curing room is just about all set with just a few minor changes and improvements needed.

Sunday: A trip to Ikea was in order. I needed more bins for the basement, and we needed shelves for the shed, and for the spare room as well.

The past few weeks have been very busy and I will be happy when I get a little more settled. The new house is coming along well, we have started making list of things that we want to have done- floors refinished, cabinets refaced, etc. But it is a lovely, welcoming home that I think will make us very happy for a long time.

No comments: