7.18.2006

July 10th-16th Week 28

It was a great week to settle into the house. J came by and stayed for almost the whole week. I really liked the ability to settle in with company- it made the house feel comfortable and lived in and homey right away.

Monday I woke early and got bills and that sort of stuff done. Then I went ith J to the doctor- she had some stitches removed, but the appointment was in NY- so it was about a 4 hour round trip if you included lunch. When we got back we started cleaning the shop and I think its about 99% finished at this point. Later that evening we went to WalMart (took me a few tries to find it) and bought some yarn so she could start a blanket.

Tuesday: Went to the grocery store and made C stuffed shells for dinner- he has been craving them and I took advantage of J’s “meatball gene” (she’s Italian). I also got my hair cut- really short- and we found a great yarn store right in town. Nice selection good prices.

Wednesday: I did lots of paperwork, and got stock ready for DCCA. We then just spent the rest of the day knitting and crocheting.

Thursday: Went back to the old house to clean the ½ bath that we had forgotten to clean, went to the PO to forward mail from my old PO Box to my new PO box, and went to see Pirates of the Caribbean. And not surprisingly, once we got home, we chilled, and knit.

Friday: I ordered labels for my lip balm tubes since D got the design completed. I printed flyers with my new contact info. I also learned that my waiver for a class at school was approved, so that means I only have three more classes until graduation. I’ll be done just before Christmas!!! I also spoke with J’s husband about an ad I need for a show flyer.

Saturday: J left early in the morning. I ran errands- groceries, etc. Later that day GinSue started getting a tummy ache. I think she ate a bug. It was about 8 pm when I called mom because I was so worried. She told me to give her Kaopectate- 1 teaspoon for every 10 lbs. and in an=bout an hour GinSue was her usual self- purring and bonking her head against you.

Sunday: GinSue still seemed a little under the weather in the morning but by the afternoon she was just fine. I hope this teaches her a lesson- that curiosity can kill the cat. I still don’t know what she got herself into. I also went to Target whole C went to the old house to meet the landlord and officially hand over the keys and end our lease. After that we went to Home Depot and looked at ceiling fans and new doorbells.

No comments: