10.14.2005

Week 41 Accomplishments

Amazing I got anything done with my mind planted firmly on vacation. I promise I'll take lots of pictures and share :)

Monday: Dentist appointment (no cavities!), Post office, bank; buy sneakers for the cruise, pay bills, blog, and I tried making whipped soap. It was a lame first attempt, but it came out better than I thought it would and gave me a really good idea for what to do for my upcoming soap swap.

Tuesday: Made rejuvenation soap, labeled soap and products to bringto stores and to boutique shows this fall, did some homework

Wednesday: horrible migraine, made one batch of Coconut soap before I caved in and gave up and went to bed

Thursday: Went and dropped off inventory at DCCA, picked up oils to make soap from, and stopped at CDM, this interesting wholesale store. They have some cool baskets and containers I think I will be using in the future for gift baskets.

Friday: Printed my boarding passes, ironed, did laundry and more homework. Finished packing for the cruise and stuff.

Sat-Tuesday: VA-CA-TI-ON… Puerto Rico, Aruba, Curacao, St. Thomas, and St. Martin here I come…

No comments: