10.04.2005

Week 39 Accomplishments

Monday: I drove home from the Eagle Mills show. In the morning I stopped to see my cousin for a little bit, and then went on my way. I always love seeing Beth. I have a sort of fractured family and I really like the idea that staying in touch may heal that rupture in a generation or two. Keeping in touch keeps me in touch with her son, A, and I love watching him grow into a little man. I then drove to this little out of the way place in Stamford, NY to pick up some supplies for B. It was a beautiful drive and I wish it wasn't raining on and off. Like so many places on my trip, I really just hate being without cell phone service, in the middle of nowhere, where I've never been before. I got home and rested from the long drive and just tried to catch up on e-mail and the like.

Tuesday: The UWBW meeting. The ladies looked at my new, soon to be released newsletter, and gave me some great ideas.

Wednesday: I made a special order of bergamot soap. That is a really nice fragrance. Its much more lemony than I thought it would be. It's also a little different recipe than I usually make, but the bars look and smell great. Maybe I'll make it as a fragrance of the month next year…

Thursday: I had a doctor's appointment. I have been feeling a little under the weather for oh, about the last six months, but I tend to avoid doctors at all cost. According to her it was a simple side effect of a medication I was on, so she switched my prescription to something new. I have to see how that goes for a month or so and keep her posted.

Friday: Packed the truck and drove to Bedford for the Fall Foliage Festival. The three-hour drive took four because of construction, but besides that it was uneventful.

Saturday: Bedford Fall Foliage Festival

Sunday: Bedford Fall Foliage Festival

No comments: