1.26.2011

Workshop Wednesdays

This week it doesn't seem to me that I have been as busy, but I have a feeling by the time I finish this list, I just might be mistaken.

Soaps: Lavender and Lemongrass done (8/20). Lip balms- all made, 1/3 labeled and shrink wrapped. Lotion bars 1/2 made, none labeled or wrapped. Fizzys-1/2 made and 3/4 of those wrapped and labeled.

Paperwork: Kept my book keeping up to date. Learned how to run credit cards using my I Pad at shows, Fixed web site- pickup option now works. Co-op web site up to date. Delivered soaps to homeless shelter.

Personal: went to two knit nights and lunch with B. Dropped off dry cleaning. Started to exercise (Wii Active 30 day challenge).

OK, I do guess I can wish that list was longer, but realistically it is as long as it could get.

This week: Finish labeling and wrapping lip balms. Label and wrap lotion bars. Finish, label and wrap bath fizzys. Make soap. Mail newsletter for Jan/Feb out. Write Feb email newsletter.

No comments: