4.29.2008

April 20-26, 2008

This week was all about getting ready for the show (Sun-Wed), and for the subsequent impending shows on the horizon. I wanted to have enough things to take Monday and Tuesday off, but that never happened and I found myself planting the garden on Tuesday and printing out lots of things to do to take with me on Wednesday morning and generally running around like a chicken with my head cut off (as my mother used to say, graphic ain’t it?). But some how, the list got done. Some was accomplished, some was just culled from the list to be done some other time, and some things were just put on indefinite hold. I look back at the blur that was last week and it is hard to even remember exactly was I did and didn’t do, but I know I did something because the list is gone, and that is proof, isn’t it?


Wednesday we traveled down, Thursday-Sunday was the show, Monday I drove home. More in another post.

No comments: