1.02.2006

Week 52 Accomplishments

Monday: B&M and C&I went to dinner at this cool place called The Brass Rail. They vend food at Musikfest and I've always loved their steak sandwiches, so it was cool to actually make it to the restraint. Then we drove through Lights In The Parkway, a light display in Allentown. It was a little like Mystery Science Theater 3000, with M&C giving commentary on all the lights. B & I haven't laughed so hard in a while!

Tuesday: Tuesday was spent finishing up organizing the basement. C & I had started it on Monday when he was off and it just needed a few more things. I got everything inventoried and ready to go for the sale and all the storage boxes have new labels, and the new dry erase board is up and ready to go. I even finished the samples for the place in Miami and they just need to be mailed.

Wednesday: UWBW meeting- OK Christmas Lunch. I had given out my Christmas gifts early so everyone could open them on Christmas, but I think next year I'll wait till the lunch, I sort of felt left out.. B got me some scrapers from Papered Chef (great for getting soap off the counter) and some awesome sticky notes (for the dry erase board). D got me a great box that her daughter painted with this cool frog motif, and a bog for travel that you put all your toiletries and stuff in. Its got pockets for wet stuff and dry stuff. Its awesome and will get much use.

Thursday: More business prep. Got the computer mostly cleaned out of old programs and files. Just a little more to do. I also started my 2006 Control Journal (I am a flybaby) for this new house and new year, to get started out on the right foot- clean and organized. Flylady.net

Friday-Sunday: C was home from work and we completed lots of errands. We went to Home depot to get some new lights for the basement, and then had to bring them back and get something else. We went to staples for a return, Michaels Arts & Crafts to get a piece of artwork framed, and to get some other frames. We went through the house and finally put up pictures and art in most of the rooms, we cleaned Carlos's storage area, including going through decorations and my dad's trains and figuring out what we have for sure. Saturday we were supposed to go B&M's again for New Years but my stomach was a wreck- a few more times of this and they are going to stop inviting us. And Sunday I had another migraine so we spent much of the day catching up on TiVo and I took a nap.

No comments: