1.30.2006

January 23-29 Week 4

Monday: Monday was what has become a typical day for me: Get up, do my morning routine while making my first batch of soap, the take a lunch break, make two more batches of soap and then clean up, make dinner, do homework, and go to bed.

Tuesday was pretty routine as well but that evening C and I went out to dinner with B & M. We went to this really great seafood restaurant- the Marblehead Grille. Just great, great food. They put us back in a corner , it was like we had our own private little table, it was great. Both couples have been looking for houses so we have been comparing notes about what we have seen. Some they have not gone into, others we have not, but it seems many, many of them we have both driven by or at least looked at online. I always love spending time with them. C & M get along so well and so do B & I. We can always find things to talk about and we are all so laid back it's not like we have to try and entertain one another. I'm not tired of them by the end of the night.

Wednesday: Another typical day. I finished one more fragrance, leaving 16 left to do before I am through. I didn't do much on Wednesday, I just wasn't feeling well and just crawling into bed and putting the blanket over my head was calling me - so I listened and slept. I felt much better afterwards, and then spent the evening stressing about homework…

Thursday: UWBW meeting. D has decided to throw in the towel. She has decided that making her hobby a business takes all the fun out of her hobby. I can see that, I go through times where I feel that as well. I just will miss her at meetings; she always has such great input and ideas. I feel as though I have just gotten to know her and she will be gone. Since I met her through B I don't know if we have enough of a friendship for it to take on a life of its own. After that I ran my errands: groceries, post office, bank…

Friday: All this darn homework. Since I am going away for the evening on Monday I knew I needed to get a bunch of work done so I can go with a lot less stress.

Saturday: More homework. This Perl is just so time consuming. Its hours and hours and hours just to figure out one assignment. I have to be putting in 30+ hours a week trying desperately to figure this stuff out.

Sunday: We looked at more houses. We really have started to whittle down the areas we are interested in. We can tell more easily what is too far to go from where we are now. We know we don't want any more north, we know that the other side of 476 is too far as well. C needs to be able to get to a highway pretty quick, I need a workshop, we want a garage (preferably 2 car) and enough backyard for me to plant a few vegetables. We want at least as many square feet as we have now, preferably more. And we don't want bland- no 1970's developments, two story (or bi-level) plain square houses for us. We'll know what we want when we see it. It is going to hit us over the head like a sledgehammer. And it may take us a year to find it…

No comments: