12.19.2005

Week 50 Accomplishments

Monday: Clean up at Main Line Art Center. By the time I got home I was so tired it wasn't funny. I ate dinner, watched TV, and went to sleep.

Tuesday: Decorated for Christmas. Put up the tree, wrapped most of the gifts. Cleaned the house enough for D & B to be able to come for a UWBW meeting without me being too embarrassed.

Wednesday: UWBW. D has started on the blog for that and I have a ton of ideas on things to write about. Once the New Year starts I'll be posting there once a week or so as well.

Thursday-Sunday: The last weekend of Chriskindlemarkt. Other than the show report C had been gone to be with his family and to try and get some work done. His dad was real sick and in the hospital, it turns out he had a pulmonary embolism. His dad will be in the hospital for a few more days as he gains his strength back, but it looks as if the worst is over. My dad got the chance to stop for the night on Sunday. We had an extra pair of hands helping us pack up and then we went out for an early "Christmas Dinner". C even got to open his present up early- an indoor RC helicopter. To say the least the cats are just amazed with this flying wonder!

No comments: