12.13.2005

Week 49 Accomlishments

Monday: I started out the day running down to the Pearl S. Buck House to pick up my soap and B's plates. Unfortunately, neither of us (or anyone else I spoke with) seemed to do very well in the sales department. Then I ran to the Mainline Art Center for check in. It was a mad house; I couldn't believe how many people checked in on Monday rather than Sunday. I also can't believe the gall of some people, being just "too tired" to bring in their own light boxes, and then expecting (no demanding) help. I think the holidays often bring out the worst in people. Some people give of themselves, and some people expect to be given to.

Tuesday: Back down to Main Line. The committee finished set up and then had a great opening night reception. Boy was I tired. Like always there is some great fine crafts there and I just wanted to spend much more than I could afford.

Wednesday: Homework: I worked on my math and I finished a paper for my Group Dynamics. I felt like I only did it half way but I guess the instructor didn't agree, I got all the points, except for the ones docked for being late. For me there is nothing worse than feeling like I gave 50% only to get 100% of the grade. It makes me feel like even the effort I gave it was a waste and that all the stress and angst just wasn't worth it.

Thursday-Sunday: Chriskindlemarkt

No comments: