12.13.2005

Main Line Art Center- Fall

Sales were actually brisker than I had anticipated. Since one day of the five day show was lost (pretty much) because of snow I think that overall I did quite well. Lip balms seemed to be very popular and I have to remember to bring more samplers next year, since I sold out. The bath fizzys also almost sold out, I really think that the new packaging had a lot to do with that. I also sold out of Lavender and Peppermint bath salts, so I have to remember to bring more than just a couple of jars of each of those next year. There was another soap maker and I think that impacted my sales of actual bars of soap, but that is OK, I still sold quite a bit of those as well. This spring I lost my notes as to what I brought so I really didn't have any notes to go on from that show. I just had what I blogged, which was that I was low on stock and didn't have any samplers- so I made sure that I brought a few this show. In '06 as I get things made I am going to put away some things for the spring show (like samplers and bath salts…) so I know I have them in stock regardless of what my sales are in other areas.

No comments: