12.19.2005

Chriskindlemarkt: Weekend 4

It was a fun week that went pretty fast. B and I had our booths next to each other so we had plenty of time to chat and to just have fun. My sales were up quite a bit from last year- almost double actually. I made and exceeded my goal for the show so I am quite happy. The only down side of this weekend is the overwhelming logistical nightmare that the parking situation is on the last day. Its so crazy that it borders on plain dangerous. I actually left the van there overnight just so that I could have a decent parking space the next day and even at that C had to back me out of the parking spot because all the other cars were packed in so tight.

Best Sellers:
Soap: Lilac
Bath Salts: Wisdom and Love Potion (tie)
Fizzys: Black Cherry & Love Potion (tie)
Lotion Bars: Autumn Amber
Lip Balm: Mango and Strawberry (tie)

No comments: