6.29.2012

Kutztown Folk Festival- Setup

I got the large displays all into the van and drove up to the venue to set up. I was supposed to meet The Ornamental Lady (and her man) there so they could help me get my largest display out of the van, but my awesome booth neighbor helped me instead.

I really changed up the display this year and it is kinda tough because I am on a corner, so I am having trouble getting things set up in a way that is double sided on one side.

Needless to say, the hours I took drawing and planning the booth and display locations went right out the window the minute I started looking at the space. I guess this will be like other shows that I need to be at for a few years before I can mentally picture the space and its quirks in my mind.

The last few days have been crazy busy and I have been exhausted. So once I got home it was bed time for me and I slept straight through till the lightening storm woke me up. So much for sleeping late.

In just a few hours I go up and set up all the product and signage. Then all I have to do is come in Saturday and sell sell sell.

But I think the rain has stopped, so it is time to go load up the van and get going!

No comments: