7.19.2010

WXPN Festival, Days 2 & 3

OK, so the show overall was OK. Sales were down from last year and I will have to take a really hard look at doing the show next year. It was good enough to give it one more try but it wasn't good enough to get a hotel next year so that makes the show all the more grueling.

I hated being behind the stage. It was cool because people saw me and smelled me and told me that they could smell the soaps from the seating area. I also sold to a few of the artisits who were performing. But it was loud and hard to talk to the customers.

I learned this show that angry music makes me angry. When I was setting up I could hear the Warped tour and it was loud and angry and at the tear down the music was probably the loudest and angriest of the festival. I was miserable for both set up and tear down.

No comments: