7.12.2010

This past week in review

Wednesday was our best week in sales at the Plaza Growers Market so far. So good in fact that the sales for the week were better than all the other weeks combined..and it was 100 degrees out...go figure!

Thursday was a very good day in Bethlehem. I missed it due to a migraine.

Friday in Bath was terrific too. I love seeing people week after week and I love this market. Great food, great prices, great vibe. Even with a little rain it was just awesome as usual.

Saturday I was at Simon Pearce. It rained hard on the way down and most of the day. An OK turn out for four hours. Hope to schedule some days in the fall. I think it will be great as it gets closer to the holidays.

Market at the Piazza. There is rain and then there is RAIN. It was raining hard for what would have been set up and the first few hours of the show. Driving rain that makes a day with soaps that shouldn't get wet just unbearable. Executive decision was made... not to go to the show...too bad, it seemed interesting...and was a free weekend to celebrate the grand opening... will try again in a few months.

Sunday I cooked lots since I had a fridge full of veggies and a ton from the garden. Dad replanted lots of the plants, C and I went to Target to get necessities. A good mellow day enjoying the World Cup final and lots of good fresh food.

No comments: