7.15.2010

Couch to 5K Week 3 Day 1 again....

So I have been slack. Last Monday and Wednesday I din't run because of the air quality alerts. Friday I was recovering from a migraine and thought if I ran i would puke. This Monday I was just lazy and Wednesday it rained all day.

So today I got to the hotel I am staying at for the WXPN festival and I went to the gym. And I ran...

Warm up- 5 minutes
First run 90 seconds & first 90 second walk- done
3 minute run and 3 minute walk- done!!

You do realize this means I RAN 3 minutes in a row without someone chasing me with a gun, right???

The second 3 minute run I manages to finish all but a minute of, then I had to give in to my pounding chest and walked the rest and the 5 minute cool down.

I know it was inside, I know it was on a treadmill, I know it was without an incline.. but people... I RAN 3 Minutes!!! The whole thing was about a mile and a half. I am sweating like a pig, I am thristy as all hell, and I feel great!!

Off to the shower!!!

No comments: