4.03.2007

March 26- April 1, 2007 Week 13

Well April is descending on me. It is the month that I have too much to do, and not enough time to do it in, mixed with a plethora of personal constraints. So it is with this last week of March that I bid farewell to having a flexible schedule, and I start putting my nose to the grindstone…

Monday: Made soap (this will be a recurring theme, as I don’t have nearly as much as I wanted to have completed at this time of the year, so I am stressing). I got orders out, paid bills, worked on my web design (have you noticed?), put on EBay some extra junk I have hanging around here, and then stopped early because of a migraine (see I told you I am stressed).

Tuesday: I ordered supplies and met with Barb for our bi-weekly meeting. I was actually pretty caught up on the things I am supposed to have done, but only because I did most of them yesterday. On the way home I stopped at one of the local garden stores to see what they had (not impressed) and then skipped my Aromatherapy class for the night. J ended up having an emergency doctor’s appointment so I waited forever to get answers on what was going on with her. The good news is that after years of worrying that she had early signs of MS, the demyelization in her brain was just a scar from a head injury she suffered as a toddler. Whew….crisis adverted once again…

Wednesday: I wrapped fizzys and made samplers along with soap. Went to yoga class and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was one of those days where I didn’t want to go, and in not wanting to go I knew that it was a day I really needed to go. And once I got there I realized I did really need to be there and it was good…

Thursday: I ordered new business cards, I hope they come out nice.. took almost all day milling soap- anyone have a salad shooter (professional) they are willing to part with, I just can’t find one cheap, and I go through them like water…I started making travel soaps/sachets so I hope to have some up on the web site soon and have at least some for my first few shows of the year…

Friday: I was MISERABLE, it was like I was possessed. I got wound up all tight and then just couldn’t get unwound. It started because I was making phone call for my dad about some of his accounts. Now I HAVE a power of attorney- which more than half of these places didn’t even want to see, they could care less, because they just need my dad to call them. Now if he WANTED to call them why would I have a POA??? I felt like I was just being ignored, and if I was male I could just call and they’d never know I wasn’t him. Hours and hours of this junk…Then J dropped a bombshell, so now I need to help her dig herself out of a hole too… just not the right day to deal with that too…I finally too a few Simply Sleep so my brain would stop twisting in circles and I could go to bed…

Saturday: My crabbiness remained. It was like it had a hold of me and I just couldn’t shake it. C and I went to the Home Show but didn’t finish the whole thing because I jumped down his throat for something that wasn’t him… I took a nap when I got home and slept it off some and we went for a fantastic dinner that night at the Stoned Crab. Awesome food, but I learned I am now a lightweight, as the wine, well, lets just say I was hung over on Sunday…

Sunday: After a slow start on my part we went to lunch at Boston Market. I like their food (especially the meat loaf) but man their service is terrible.. We stopped at Target for a few things and then we went home. I watched the NASCAR race (C thought I would sleep through it, I just knitted away) and I made burgers for dinner….

No comments: