4.16.2007

April 9-15, 2007 Week 15

Monday J arrived with K & M. The drive didn’t take her as long as she had expected and the girls were wide awake, and excited. J kept worrying about their behavior, but they were being good, but still being 5 years and 18 months old. We had our hands full.

Tuesday: We took the girls to the Crayola Factory in Easton. K had fun but I think it was a little to old for M and she was bored. We would have stayed longer if it was just K but we had to try and make them both happy. I did by the whole Crayola Store or they (at least it felt like it) and J will put some things away for good report card and Birthday presents.

Wednesday we went to the Lehigh Valley Zoo. What a wonderful place. It was a little chilly, but it was quite and the girls got to see all the animals and really enjoyed themselves. Later that night we drove the girls to their Grandmothers and drove back home. This was so the girls could see their family and so that J could have some peace.

Thursday: During the day J and I made bath fizzys and then we spent the rest knitting. That evening she was in need of some advice, so she and C talked about that stuff while I knitted even more.

Friday: We made fizzys- the fastest we have ever made them! And we wrapped the rest from the day before. The rest of the day was taken to chill and relax.

Saturday: J left right after lunch because of the impending snowstorm (Snow in April, who would have thunk it?). She made it as far as Erie and had to stop for the night. C left for Italy just a few hours after J left. He landed about 1 am EST. Needless to say between worrying about the two of them and waiting for their phone calls I didn’t get much sleep. But I did get lots of stuff done: I did my taxes, picked up cat food, cleaned the fridge, and printed a ton of labels for lip balms.

Sunday: I got up early and made soap all day. I got to watch the NASCAR race and knit some as well. I also started filing. See last year I put all my filing in a box and now I need to go through it and sort it out. It will take days…. But it will get done…

No comments: