4.10.2006

April 3-9 Week 14

Monday: I made bath salts until I ran out of salts. My supply order should be in on the 10th so I can get these pumped out pretty quick I hope. I organized for the show- figured inventory and started to pack up my traveling boxes- new pens, new first aid kit, etc.

Tuesday: Sent out show apps and payment for some upcoming shows. There are a few in May I need to decide on- exactly how packed do I want that month to be? Also did home work, made up new signs for the display, printed flyers, and had a very nice dinner with B. Her husband M was traveling too, which he doesn’t do much, and then after we went to visit B’s parents and grandmother for a bit. C left for Mexico that morning and I have been less than thrilled with his account of his travels. Mexico City seems like a pretty crowded, dirty, unsafe place to be. So dinner was good since we were both stressing and needed to get out of the house for sure..

Wednesday: I went with B to see a house that she wants really bad, and then after that we went to Atlantic City. I came out $30 richer than I went in- pretty cool, and then we went and picked up her husband from the airport. I also packed for the show- clothes- soaps- etc and packed the van up.

Thursday: I did a few things around the house and then left for the show. I went the long way, but it kept me out of the bulk of NYC and ended up being a very nice drive.

Friday-Sunday: Hofstra University Flower Show (see other posts).

No comments: