9.22.2011

Couch to 5K Week 4

I haven't been blogging while away on vacation... but I have been running.

I have COMPLETED week 4 of the program. I ran it two days in a row, last Thursday and Friday. Both days I ran on a treadmill at the hotel. Thursday was with no incline and Friday was on the "random hill" setting.

I usually come home and run the intervals on my "home path" but on Saturday I went up a notch and ran WEEK 5 on the treadmill and finished all the intervals! So I feel as though I can go onto Week 5 now that I am home and go on from there. It wasn't easy to finish week five, even on the treadmill with no incline, but I did do it so I am proud of myself.

Although I haven't been running as regular as I want to I will get going again and I feel as though I am on a strong path for finishing the program before it snows too much to run. I plan on trying week 5 on the road tomorrow if the weather cooperates and then assess myself and go on from there. I still can't believe that I can run five minutes straight without stopping.

Vacation kind of made me fall off my diet plan, but I am getting back on that wagon again too and I will be back on plan soon!

No comments: