11.29.2010

Chriskindlemarkt Week 1 is Done!

It was my best first weekend ever! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I sold lots of soap which is expected, but man those lip balms kept flying off the table, and lotion bars galore. Even gift baskets were a hit and shaving mugs- well 6 of them found new homes!

I am exhausted from the hard work, but I am also invigorated to get things done and ready for next weekend. The soapy love was overwhelming! The number of you who come in and share how much you love my products really means the world to me. It sounds corny, but your appreciation is better than the payday to me. The money comes and goes and pays the bills, but your comments and encouragement is what stays with me when I am tired and blue.

Next year they are extending the Markt to 5 weekends!!! I am really excited about the move (and not just because we will have access to real potties!) and the changes. I really think it will make Chriskindlmarkt better than ever and I am proud to be able to take part in it and I am blessed it is in my back yard so to speak.

Once again, Thank you to my customers for everything! I gotta go make some lip balms :) See ya!

No comments: