12.06.2010

Chriskindlmarkt Week 2 is done!

All I can say is that my heart is filled with gratitude. Gratitude for the sales I made, gratitude for the friends I have made, gratitude for the feedback I recieve, and ideas I am given, and for the enjoyment I get from being at this show,

Sales were brisk with Saturday being my best day ever at the Markt. A few days I ran out of one or more soaps completely. Sachets are selling like crazy and so are lip balms.

I really am still overwhelmed by the the whole experience. I am tired but in a good way and just trying to relax for a day or two before next weekend

Saturday Dad was at the Indiemade market and had a fabulous day and on Sunday he had an awesome few hours at the Folkshul. Although he wasn't feeling great he made it though both days and now he is resting too.

No comments: