11.22.2010

Whew, what a week!

Everything was going on this past week. I was super tummy sick starting on Tuesday and it would last the whole week. C came home on Wednesday and he gets to be home till after Thanksgiving (YAY!!!), Dad had three craft shows to do, the new shaving mugs arrived and needed to be filled...

OK, lets start this again: tummy sick: Monday night I woke up with the most horrible heart burn and couldn't get back to sleep. The rest of the week was a constant pain and bloating, just enough to make me uncomfortable, but not enough to lay me out flat. No fever, no sore throat, nothing else, so I did my best to work through it all and get orders out.

Dad filled the shaving mugs when they arrived. There are two new colors: red and variegated black. The variegated black is cool because it had hints of blue and even purple in it depending on the mug. There is a possibility in the future we may be changing brushes too, found a nicer one for the same price, just need to test it out and make sure it doesn't fall apart, so maybe 2011.

C came home and just in time since there are tons of things to do before the holiday. Sometimes I don't realize how much I miss him until he is home. I just fill the time with work and things to keep my mind off of his absence. It even takes a day for me to get used to him being back. It was really Friday before I settled back into routine and right now I am just enjoying hearing him sleep in the next room. It is a comforting sound and feeling.

Dad had three craft shows, all of which went as well as hoped and sometimes better. One was Tuesday in the afternoon, one was Friday night, and one Sunday afternoon. All of them were pleasant and festive.

Well that is about it for this past week. This week I have a show tonight, a yarn sale to get to, and Chriskindlmarkt to set up for and do. So there is plenty to pack, orders to mail, baskets to make, and errands to run. Hey at least I have the turkey and all the groceries for the sides. I hope to enjoy Thursday cooking and eating and relaxing as much as possible, and I hope you all do the same!

No comments: