11.11.2010

Peddler's Village Apple Festival

It was Brrrrrrr Cooooooold this year, especially compared to last year's beautiful weather. But I try to see the bright side- any time it isn't raining or snowing in November is a good weekend for me.

Dad and I went out on Friday to set up in the afternoon warmth rather than in the Saturday Morning frost. It was the best decision I had made all year. Even though It cost me some extra gas and some extra time, Saturday was so much more pleasurable to have the tent up and the displays out and most of the inventory ready, rather than doing it all in the cold, dark, morning.

Overall sales were down from last year, but it wasn't the worst weekend I had seen there. I really like the layout, it is easy to set up and tear down and it is a pleasant show and I usually make about the same sales each year.

But I am very happy it is my last outdoor show for the year and I am ready for the big end of year push- six more weeks to go!

No comments: