2.26.2010

Now's the time to shovel...

All that pretty snow has added up to about a foot, and with the drifts it was deeper than that in some places. I shoveled for about and hour, just digging out the front and back steps, the garbage cans, and some of the driveway. Dad is out now with the snow blower getting the sidewalks done, paths widened, and all the grunt work done. The sun is out and the snow is already melting, getting wet, and heavy.

But I guess I don't have to do any additional exercise today, an hour of shoveling is quite a work out.

Also got some more samplers made. Ran out of labels with 13 to go. So I got those ordered. Getting some supplies for shampoo bars has gotten to be a pain, with my old supplier not carrying what I need any more, it has been lots of time trying to find someplace new to deal with.

Today's fragrance was Ocean Tides. Almost done for the day, would have made more, but am tired from the snow removal. Will spend the rest of the day on the computer trying to get some updates done. And I think maybe a nap... zzzzzzz.....

No comments: