2.25.2010

It is a Snow Day!

Now there is no reason why I can't go into the workshop today and make loads of soap, but something about the snow makes me not want to It is so beautiful to watch fall as I sip some tea and knit. The street is so quiet, hardly a car goes by. The snow seems to engulf almost all sound, even the nearby train is much more quiet than usual.

I have been up for about and hour and a half now and I just don't want to get out of my pajamas. So I think I will make an executive decision and take a Snow Day. I don't plan on going anywhere, or doing anything other than knitting, watching the Olympics and shoveling later.

C is gone this weekend, so I will work in the shop during those days alone. I will try and motivate a little later and get some web site work done, maybe do some yoga, and continue to practice my Spanish lessons. But for right now I am surfing the web, playing video games, laughing at my crazy cats, and watching the snow fall, silently.

No comments: