10.28.2009

Feeling Pretty Good

I got a lot done last week.. nothing on the web site... which so needs to be fixed and updated.. but I got lots of other things done.

I made three kinds of soap after figuring out what I need and how much I need to make to get me through the end of the year. I also made some shampoo bars and I made sachets, lip balms, and bath salts. I am feeling caught up in most things, really just a bunch of soap and bath fizzys to make, all the stuff that takes the most time.

C has been home so we have been able to have normal dinners and do fun things like clean the attic, but I like the feeling of being normal, even if it is only for a week.

Dad has been helping me with lots of labeling. I have lots to label since I am making so much stuff. And it is very time consuming, so having him here to help is great.

So I have just had my head down, nose to the grindstone, working working working. My big breaks are the chance to watch Project Runway, oh, aren't I living an exciting life??

B and I have been meeting every week to track our goals. I really have been getting a lot done, more than normal. I like this push right before the holidays. Maybe we will try this again next year.

OK, got to keep this short... have lots of stuff to do!!

No comments: