10.19.2009

Busy, Busy Week

I am always amazed how I can be busy for hours and hours and then still feel unaccomplished at the end of the day. I friend told me the other day she was amazed I could keep a business going, have C halfway around the world, and my dad home all at the same time. I am amazed by the things that are a time suck- you expect it to take 15 minutes and an hour or more later you are still working on the same thing.

What I did get done was some shampoo bars were made, and I poured lots of lotion bars. I also filled lots of sachets (like 200+) and dad helped me get those labeled.

I took Monday off due to the sniffles, Tuesday I had a 1/2 day with B, Wednesday and Thursday I worked, Friday I had to pick C up from the airport and we stopped at IKEA and a gluten free bakery and an Asian market on the way back. Saturday I worked on sachets and Sunday I rested.

What a week, gone in a flash. Now I am trying to catch up on stuff and get things done. I figured out how to make shaving bars smaller so they fit into antique mugs, and I ordered more lotion bar containers and more sachet bags.

And the thought of the Holidays coming is too much. Having to clean the house for Thanksgiving and put out Christmas decorations, plus need to buy gifts. UGH!!

No comments: