6.01.2005

Bucks County Designer House

I just love this show. Although it is small, but since all I do is drive to the show and drop off my stuff, and a month later go pick up whatever didn't sell, it is extremely profitable for me. This year I sold more soap than last year, and that's all I bring to them is soap, no bath salts, no lotion bars, just soap. I sold over half the bars I brought to them, yahoo! As for profit, this show made much more than the other two "boutique" shows I took part in so far this year, and was much less work.

As for pick up, my friend B also has her stuff there so we drove down together to save on some gas. While she was there she commented on a shelving unit she really liked, and lo and behold, they were going to trash it! So they gave it to her. B got a paycheck and some free furniture out of the deal. Way to go B! So the next day I drove her down and we picked up the unit. I had to do a contortion act to get it into the back of the pickup (B says she would have won a million on Americas Funniest Videos), but it fit. We joked about so much for saving money, since she drove me down the first day, and I drove her back for the shelves the second. And we thought we'd just be making one trip!

That's all for this show:
Best seller: Lavender Fields

No comments: