6.20.2005

Week 23 Accomplishments

Monday: Just a day filled with stuff: the bank, the post office, the drycleaner, finding and sending in show applications, updating the website (so how do you like it), blogging, bills, buying some supplies, dehydrating catnip for the cats… oh and I started making a new product- a lip gloss, 6 flavors, 6 colors, ran out of supplies before I was done….

Tuesday…More stuff…. laundry, picked up my new contacts and glasses, sent out a few orders for soap, and messed with the website some more…

Wednesday… Lots of homework, and started downloading books onto the I-pod for my dad.

Thursday… Cleaned the house (C came home today), more I-pod downloading, and arranged the basement, finally went though every last box down there and figured out where everything belongs.

Friday….I picked up my inventory that was at Bear Necessities, came home and inventoried it and put it all where it belongs, got out three more orders for soap in the process.

Saturday… Groceries, Ikea - they didn't have wheat I wanted- they don't make it anymore- I'm bummed, brought boxes and leaves to the recycling center, went to storage and picked up a few boxes of stuff still there, C helped me weigh out the bath salts so its easier for me to make them, as well as a big bag of citric acid. My dad called from an emergency room in Alabama, he was in severe pain so they admitted him and ran a bunch of test, at bedtime, we thought it was kidney stones…

Sunday…make 12 (16 pound) batches of soap. Downloaded more books for dad. He was released from the hospital after a bunch of tests including a CT and a ultrasound. No stones, no clue about the cause of the pain really other than the fact his prostate is a little enlarged. Gave him pain pills and some antibiotics and sent him on his way. He checked into a hotel for a few days to let the meds work. I may have to go down in a few days and help his clean out the truck so he can take an extended leave (come back here) and find a doctor and get checked out. I'm really worried about him, but mostly the not knowing what to do and when is the hardest….

No comments: