6.05.2005

Week 21 Accomplishements

Monday was spent at the show as previously reported….

Tuesday… I caught up on everything..homework, laundry, this blog. Also picked up remaining inventory from Bucks County Designer House, went to the bank and the post office, and updated my inventory to reflect sales of the past few shows…

Wednesday…Drove B to pick up the furniture she was given, also finished the laundry and homework for the week.

Thursday…. .B and I drove out and picked up oils for me, and plates for her, as well as explored a bunch of fabric and sewing stores… What fun!!!

Friday…Cleaned the house, emptied the truck of all the oils…

Saturday.. J came and brought the little K with her. We went to Ikea and picked up shelving for my soap storage room. K misbehaved so J had to stand her motherly ground and bring her home. Bummer, I wanted to bring K to the Crayola factory tomorrow… maybe next time….

Sunday… I cleaned out one of the ponds! What a chore!, but its re filled and I put a few plants back in it as well. Also started cleaning out the area where I want to put a herb garden. Now I need to get a pump (if I can find electricity to it), a fountain, and some fish, as well as some new plants. A shelving unit that I keep my music box collection on fell, and something hit Pemienta (the black cat) on the head. It didn't cut her, but she has a large patch of fur missing, right to the scalp, its so odd…So I've been watching her closely all day just in case she has a kitty concussion or something, but she seems fine, just skittish. But I broke about 6 music boxes I've had since childhood, including a snow globe. Got water everywhere, so I had to just close the spare bedroom door and let it all dry before I can finish vacuuming. I'll finish cleaning that mess up tomorrow..… In the afternoon I went and met my dad, brought him some new stuff to watch on DVD, and put some new audio books on the Ipod for him. We had a nice dinner, and now I'm home for the night. We still haven’t had the chance to install the air conditioner, so the house is a toast 85 today… maybe I'll sleep in the basement, LOL!

No comments: