4.22.2005

Week 15 Accomplishments

Monday: dropped off stock to the Bucks County Designer House. I got there early (have to drop off at a certain time) so I had a chance to grab some breakfast and check out a Wild Birds Unlimited store. I can't wait to get my back yard…

Speaking of backyards.. I think I may have fiddlehead ferns in mine. I'll have to see if I can ask the old owners if they are indeed Ostrich ferns. If so, looks like I'll have some good spring side dishes. I think C thinks I'm weird to be eating the landscaping, but they are so yummy!

Tuesday: I packed, and cleaned, and packed some more..

Wednesday: Another headache. I need to make an eye doctor appointment once we get into the new house. Its been over a year since my last prescription. Maybe that's my problem.. or maybe the pollen.. who knows….

Thursday: Packed, cleaned, packed, and T price labeled the inventory for the show at Mainline. Now I just have to hide the boxes, so the movers don't move them.. Would hate to misplace them now…

Friday: Homework day. Three weeks left.. two classes, lots of work.. I'm trying to do all I can this weekend to get it off of my mind during the move. Also will be without Internet for a few days, so I have to get some work in early.
That’s it for this week!

No comments: